54.95 $ USD Supercharger Bearing - United States
- Location: Warren, Michigan, United States
This is the OEM NSK supercharger bearing that is not available through Mercedes nor Dodge. They would only sell you an entire new supercharger for a few thousand dollars.
We waited several months for these to arrive here, we have limited quantities! Once these are gone we are unsure if we will be able to get more in.
Filter by following factors:
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
NeedsWings Teflon/Thermal Coated Lower YPipeSupercharger - United States (Michigan) - December 25, 2014 154.95 $ USD
Part#: ttypipe We start with a factory AMG air distribution Y-pipe. This is the Y-Pipe just after the intercooler and before the intake manifolds on the AMG32 motor. From AMG they are a cast Magnesium Alloy piece with casting burs covering the inside...
Pulley Saver Kit Waldig/NeedsWings for SC PulleySupercharger - United States (Michigan) - December 25, 2014 219.95 $ USD
Part#: pskc3 This kit is for a stock crank Pulley and either the factory supercharger pulley or a smaller supercharger Pulley. After reviewing some of the prior issues Crossfire owners have had with their idler pulley failures, we started to consider...
185 Pulley Saver Kit Waldig/NeedsWingsSupercharger - United States (Michigan) - December 25, 2014 219.95 $ USD
Part#: psk185 For use with 185mm pulley kit After reviewing some of the prior issues Crossfire owners have had with their idler pulley failures, we started to consider the possibilities of an improved design. The real weakness in the design is the id...